Individual and Leadership Coaching
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our Light, not our Darkness, that most frightens us.
~ Marianne Williamson
Your worth is unconditional and non-negotiable.
You are enough exactly as you are.
The world is ready and waiting for you to give your gifts.
But don’t take my word for it, come discover the truth of those statements for yourself!
That’s what individual coaching with me is all about – finding your way to your own grounded, empowered confidence and self-knowing. I’ll be a deeply dedicated companion on your journey of transformation, and someone to shed light on your inner resources in the moments when you feel lost and stuck. Using tools and practices that I’ve learned on my own path, such as Internal Family Systems, Nonviolent Communication, and Process Work, as well as my own intuition and inspiration, I’ll support you to turn toward your obstacles and inner critics with openhearted courage and curiosity so that you can unlock the wisdom they hold.
Through individual coaching, I’ll support you to:
· Turn insecurities into superpowers
· Transform your inner critic into your biggest advocate
· Cultivate self-compassion, trust, and understanding
· Connect with what’s most important to you, both moment-to-moment and in the big picture
· Discover the reasons you’re stuck and find strategies to move forward
· Celebrate your life and all that you do to make the world a more beautiful place
Now more than ever before we need leaders who are doing their inner work just as passionately as they’re doing their work in the world. We need leaders who can be authentic yet grounded, efficient yet flexible, focused yet intuitive. We need leaders who are able to hold complexity and care for the whole, and most importantly, who have the well-being of their team and the world at heart.
Working with individuals and teams who are dedicated to this holistic approach to leadership, and who are ready to show up fully for their own path of transformation, is one of my greatest passions.
Coming up to our edges and waking up to our blind spots can be terrifying. But these moments can also be some of the most exhilarating and empowering experience of life. Whether you’re an established leader, an emerging leader, or completely new to leadership, I’ll support you to:
· develop your authentic leadership style
· give empowering, meaningful feedback to those you work with
· receive hard-to-hear feedback with openness and curiosity
· create teams that attend to issues of power, privilege, and equity
· collaborate in ways that are efficient, effective, and support all voices to be heard
· navigate difficult conversations and relationships
· identify your personal edges and the resources needed to move beyond them
My coaching work is inspired by:
Internal Family Systems (Parts Work)
Yoga, Meditation and Mindfulness Practices
The Work of Thomas Hübl
The Work of Byron Katie
Contact me for a free 30-minute consultation to see if we’re a good match!