Hello and welcome to my little corner of the Internet. My name is Aimee Ryan and I'm the founder/owner of Core Connections. Here's a little bit about me...
I'm passionate about co-creating a world where everyone is empowered to show up as their fullest selves, where everyone’s needs matter, and where there is space for all voices to be heard. I support individuals, families, communities, organizations, and leaders through 1-on-1 coaching, private trainings, public workshops, group facilitation, and organizational consulting.
I have been studying yoga, mindfulness, and mediation practices for over 17 years. As a Certified Nonviolent Communication Trainer with the Center for Nonviolent Communication, a Certified Yoga Teacher and a Certified Power Pilates Instructor, I bring a unique perspective to my offerings, infusing compassionate communication, body awareness and mindfulness practices in my work. I am also a Certified Mediator with the Community Dispute Resolution Center of Missoula County, where I serve as a member of the board of directors.
I'm most excited about collaborating with those who are seeking both personal growth and planetary transformation; those that want to "do their work" so that together we can create a world that truly works for everyone.
Contact me for a free consultation
to see if we’re a good match
~ email@example.com ~
Here are a few of the highlights from my educational and career pursuits:
- Certified Nonviolent Communication Trainer ~ Center for Nonviolent Communication
- Certified Mediator - Community Dispute Resolution Center of Missoula
- Registered Yoga Teacher ~ Yoga Alliance
- Certified Power Pilates Instructor ~ Power Pilates
- Executive Director ~ Montana World Affairs Council
- B.A. in Political Science: International Relations and Comparative Government & Philosophy ~ University of Montana